Sunday, July 15, 2012

The City of Bones Movie Starts Filming in 1 Month!!!!!

City of Bones the MOVIE!!! starts filming in 1 month!!!!! I am so excited to start seeing some pictures of Jamie Campbell Bower, in character as Jace Wayland! I cant wait to see Lily Collins as Clary Fray too! :) To Celebrate my fan girl excitement for this movie, I am just going to post a bunch of Pictures! :)





This is the OFFICIAL Theatrical Movie Poster (as of right now)!!!!! 





Jamie Campbell Bower - Jace Wayland!



Lily Collins - Clary Fray!



Robert Sheehan - Simon !!



and of course the AMAZING new cover for the Clockwork Princess!!! :)
Tessa looks absolutely STUNNING!!!! 



Countdown clock!!!!

Days until:

The Clockwork Princess - 247 days! March 19th, 2013

City of Bones the movie - 404 days! August 23rd, 3013

and the veryyyy long and antagonizing wait for..

City of Heavenly Fire - 612 days... March 19th, 2014

I expect this to be the best book of the entire series!
but i don't think it will beat City of Glass, which is by far my favorite! 
I personally believe the series would have been better off, ending at City of Glass..
but if she keeps making them, i'll keep reading them! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment